See why fortune 500 companies nationwide are using telemedicine to save money and why you should include telemedicine in your small, medium, or large business as well.
$10 OR LESS PER EMPLOYEE AND THEIR FAMILY! nO ENROLLMENT PERIODS.
855-MYWEBDOC ext 5
If you’re like most employers, you know that your employees are your most important asset and safeguarding their health plays a critical role
in their success – and yours.
WEBDOCONLINE has teamed up with MDLIVE in transforming healthcare by providing telehealth services that benefit both employer and employees. With our Employee Benefits lower costs, reduced absenteeism, increased productivity, and immediate and convenient access to quality healthcare are just a few of the many benefits associated with WEBDOCONLINE. Weather you offer employee benefits or not, WEBDOCONLINE is a great way to give your employees the benefits they NEED at a price that is affordable.
What conditions can Telemedicine treat?
- Sore throat and stuffy nose
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Respiratory infection
- Skin conditions
- Poison ivy
- Pink eye
- Ear infection
- And more
When can employees use Telemedicine?
- When they are considering urgent care or the ER for non–emergency care
- After normal office hours
- When their doctor is unavailable
- For pediatric care for any age
- From rural locations where the ER may be the only option
To stay competitive, payers need to grow revenue, shrink costs and overcome the challenges the healthcare industry faces today. MDLIVE is transforming healthcare and enabling payers with an innovative solution that helps address both performance improvement and a strategy for growth.
Virtual Medical Office 3.0 is a cloud-based software platform that enables seamless and secure virtual collaboration between patients, medical professionals and plan administrators via voice, video, email and mobile devices. The HIPAA-compliant platform also provides access to real time data allowing an integrated health management approach.
- Immediate access – anytime, anywhere – 24x7x365
- Integrated health management through secure MDLIVE Vault Personal Health Records
- Improve healthcare accessibility to the insured, underinsured, uninsured, remote and immobile members
- Advancement of strategic initiatives to get closer to consumers, as well as a platform to extend existing programs and services focused on better health and wellness
Cost Reduction Benefits
- MDLIVE is a lower-cost alternative to $100 doctor visits, $150 urgent care visits, and $750 ER visits, and even lower than some co-pays
- Shift appropriate encounters to the lowest-cost settings, as well as providing a foundation for accountable care and improved remote monitoring of at-risk patients
- Increase revenue by growing membership and reducing claims costs
- Revenue growth, by offering a highly-valued benefit without geographic boundaries
WEBDOCONLINE is less than a co-pay and a lower cost alternative to $100 doctor visits, $150 urgent care visits, and $750 ER visits. When your employee used telehealth instead of waiting in a waiting room of sick people, after taking a day off work to be there, they ultimately create less claims against your major medical. Next year when you renew your major medical plan you have negotiation power to lower your per employee premiums because your claim to employee ratio went down as much as 50%!
- 70% of doctor visits are for non-emergency care
- Employees no longer have to miss an entire day of work to go to the doctor for a routine illness
- The average response time is 22 minutes
- Monthly reports on utilization and productivity savings
- Target high utilization and redirect employees toward more cost-effective services
- Access to high quality care when you need it and where you need it
- Our service is available 24/7/365 days a year